Attention 2nd Semester Tornado Academy Families:
As Monday, January 18th is a remote learning day, we want you to know the exact expectation for your student(s) as a Tornado Academy member. They must do 3 things on their remote learning day
- Each student must complete this Google Form 2nd Semester Tornado Academy Remote Form Complete on 1/18/2020
- Each student must make sure they can log into the SchoolsPLP program SchoolsPLP Site
- Each student must email their Tornado Academy Advisor to answer the following questions.
- Were they able to log into SchoolsPLP?
- What is their favorite subject?
- What are they nervous or concerned about as an online Tiffin City Schools student?
Advisors will be emailing all students this weekend or Monday to give them this same information.
Students cannot and will not be able to see or access their new 2nd semester courses until Tuesday, January 19th.
If you have questions or concerns please be sure to reach out to your students' advisor or myself.
New families will get additional information directly from me prior to Tuesday so you are able to know how to check on your student's progress and other important details about the Tornado Academy.